Am I being too sensitive?

I started dating this guy and everything was great apart from he constantly received texts from girls asking him to come over. He told me he used to be easy. I was on his laptop and (shame on me) noticed he had a message from a girl he previously had as a f*** buddy and I read their conversation. It was beyond flirting and was very sexual and had been going on for 2 of the 3 months we were together. I called him on it and he told me it was a joke. He also seems to go through his friends on Facebook looking at their less clothed pictures shall we say. Now I have found out that he spent last night drinking and spooning a female friend because, again, Facebook. He asked her if she enjoyed it. I'm hurt by this but should I be or is this an overreaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• well he's not exclusive with you obviously. If you guys are in an exclusive relationship, that's called cheating, otherwise, well he's not exclusive with you.

What Guys Said 3

• You're not being oversensitive at all, he clearly still hasn't left the f*** buddy-stage and isn't living up to the responsibilities of being in a seriou relationship.

• He's obviously not committed to you.

• A agree with aMuse

What Girls Said 2

• Well clearly he not only used to be easy, He still is. No, you're not being too sensitive. I'm surprised you didn't start blocking his calls a while ago.

• ive been in a similar situation and trust me he won't change anytime soon! such guys have a hard time committing to one girl!