What do I do? I like him a lot?

I have been talking to this guy, he has been driving me around 2 times a week. He is older then me by a few years. He has brought me back to his house 3 times now. we have go really close and he keeps on saying " your too young for me" , " I don't want to get to attached", " I don't want to break your heart but I might have to", " I like you a lot", etc. He is the one that starts it all the time, he always wants to cuddle with me, hold my hand. kiss me... I don't know what to do! I like him a lot and don't really wanna lose him or push him to do things.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he is warning you that he is not interested in long-term with you, but it sounds like he wants a physical relationship. Make a move he can't resist if you want more, but I would be prepared for the possibility that he will not want to see you again (worst case scenario).

• he also stated that he didn't want me to hate him so, I don't know

• Yeah, I agree with Lakeburn, it sounds like a warning that the person is not going to get into a relationship with you...

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it and be prepared for the worst. He'll break your heart and you'll have gained valuable experience.

• so basically just be myself and keep going, and not change anything?

• He's probably just trying to be friends with benefits, otherwise he'd ask you out and date you rather than just kiss and cuddle.

What Girls Said 1

• How many years is a few years? How old are you and how old is he?

Sounds strange to me for some reason.