I am going to ask a girl on a date?

Where should I go on my first date ever? And what should I talk about and not talk about on a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• A first date ever could be like a zoo, or maybe just going to have pizza or a milkshake or something. Bike ride.

Ask them about where they have been what they have done. Like if they have lived in the same place their whole life or if they moved a lot. You can try to find out about what their hobbies are if they have any. Or ask them about their circle of friends and who they hang out with. Ask them about the types of things they have been doing for fun during the summer months.

You can ask them what they think about the school they go to. You can ask them about pets. You can ask them about their family and if they have siblings. If they are the younger, the oldest, the middle or the only.

What should you not talk about on the first date. You probably shouldn't talk about what you don't have that you think you should have. You probably should stay away from anything that you think you lack.

What Girls Said 4

• For me its the nearest pizza shop. Lol

Like boomshakalaka said not to fancy but a good atmosphere

You can't go wrong with pizza

• Good luck..trying going someplace active like arcade.bowling.amusement park but not resturant

• Don't talk about sex esp since you're under 18 ..besides school talk about music

• Go some place where you can have fun and not alone because it can be awkward maybe the movie with an arcade

What Guys Said 2

• Where: somewhere not too fancy, pick a place where the atmosphere is just relax and won't put any tension between you and her

What should you talk about: I'd say something that would break the ice, a funny story or whatever, laughter can always take away a person's tension and can make her feel more relaxed. Besides according to many women, 8 out of 10 loves funny guys.

Goodluck

• Go bowling and talk about each others interests.