Am I being obsessive?

I met this girl last Sunday. We texted a ton since then and have actually gotten together 4 times. Two of the times we ended up cuddling together, but no kissing or anything like that.

Here's my issue. I think that literally every single day since the day after I got her number I have asked her to hang out in some way or another. I don't remember for sure but I'm pretty sure it's been every single day :/ I didn't even realize it until just now. But we have texted a ton and the convo will naturally lead there so I would ask. She even asked once. Now today I wasn't going to ask her to hang out, but I mentioned I'm going somewhere with some friends and said she could tag along if she wanted. She said she wouldn't want to infringe on my plans, but I said they wouldn't mind and asked if she'd be free. She said she's busy and told me why. But afterward I mentioned how I know how to cook something and she said we should make it together sometime...

So girls, if a guy asked you to hang out so much, what would you think? It's not just a random thing...we've both said that we like each other and she told me she enjoys my company. Obviously I need to cut back on it, and I will do that now. But have I already damaged myself? Does she think I'm clingy and that makes her not like me? Just give your general opinion on this situation...thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• if she thought you were being clingy she wouldn't be still texting you as much, or offering to come along with your plans. I wouldn't worry about that, but it's probably best to cut it down some.

• How long should I wait to ask her to hang out again?

• Ugh OK, that's what I thought :( my original plan was to not ask her out today and wait until Thursday to ask about the weekend... but I screwed that one up pretty well today :/ so I'll wait until Sunday and give her a call to ask her when she thinks she'd be free.

• I wouldn't freak out too much about it, I'm sure she's glad that you actually are interested than not asking at all

What Girls Said 5

• In my opinion, I think that she probably likes you asking to hang out with her a lot... right now. But later, if you guys get more serious that might seem a little clingy, so I think its good that your not going to ask as much. Being with the person you like, and hanging out is important, but everybody has lives, everybody needs days to themselves.

Good Luck. :)

• Yes, a tad bit.

• I wouldn't worry to much about it...she obviously likes you(: Now that you realized what you were doing you can just not ask quite so much now.

• Damaged yourself?

Some people are inseparable...

If you were clingy she would be repulsed by that and she would try to get away from you eventually.

• well it would seem that he is really interested which is good but could be a turn off if its too much so just give her some space and see how it goes...she likes you otherwise she wouldn't go with you but she might friend zone you if you don't kiss her and stuff

What Guys Said 0