Should I contact him after he's back?

I've been seeing this guy for a bit, we're not exclusive nor have we had sex. We met at a coffee shop, hence taking it slow and getting to know each other. He's travels a bit for work and last time he came back from a trip he called me the day after he was back.

he had another trip scheduled for departure the beginning of August for a month. A week before that, we went out for drinks and at the end of the night he said 'i'll try to see you again before I leave'. We texted a couple of messages within that week, but his replies were short and he did not ask to hang out again. I didn't want to be pushy and ask to hang out because I knew he had a lot of work to complete before departure. On the day of his departure I texted 'have a safe trip' late in the afternoon as I had forgotten to ask when his departure time was. I never got a reply to the text.

We have had no communication during the month because he's out of the country (didn't expect to). And now it's been a month...I haven't heard from him yet (I'm kicking myself for not asking when exactly he'll be back - didn't want to be clingy..but would make things so much easier). I'm 90% certain he should be back by the end of this week though. If he does not contact me by then, should I just give up on this? Because prior to his departure I felt he may have been losing interest in me, it's mostly been me calling him asking if he wants to come out to do something, but then again, he always sounds enthusiastic in response and is willing to spend time with me. I'm not sure if I should contact him...would that be pushing too hard?

any advice would be appreciated x.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course you should contact him. If you want something, go get it. How is just wanting to talk to him pushing too hard? Take a step back and you'll realize how silly you're being for worrying about this.

What Girls Said 0