Boyfriend doesn't compliment me or say sexy things back...

Sometimes I text my boyfriend complimentary things that are sexual and he never keeps it going. Tonight he just responded with "Aww. Thanks." I just think it's odd. What do guys think? He also never returns the favor. I rarely receive any sort of compliment. Am I looking into the too much?

Back story: we've been dating for a while now and he said he doesn't have love feelings for me and he can't figure out why...but we really enjoy being together and are attracted to each other and he doesn't want to be with anyone else...

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm the last part of your post is pretty revealing. If you listen to yourself you will find your answer. Listen to your gut feelings. It won't steer you wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• seems you answered it yourself. He doesn't have feelings.. sounds like friends or siblings trying to date and realizing it's not working.

• Yeah, I don't know though. In person he's really sexual with me..always touching

What Girls Said 1

• Well, whenever I say "aww thanks" in response to a compliment, it's safe to say that I'm not really all that attracted to whoever issued it.