A cafe, in my opinion.
Let's look at the benefits:
1. A cafe is very chic and modern - it's not like going out to McDonald's.
2. It's inexpensive.
3. It's laid back and casual. A first date is only a screening session - not really anything super romantic, so it shouldn't be taken too seriously (like a nice dinner). It can last 30-40 minutes and not for hours.
4. There's no distraction. Just you and him/her. It's not like a basketball game or a movie where you sit by each other for 2 hours and still know very little. So, if it's just you and her/him, then you will know whether you get along well or every second of it is painful. You learn the most this way.
5. It's safe and public. No pressure or fear.
- A cafe is one of the best places for a first date33% (2)25% (1)30% (3)Vote
- Its a good place for a first date, but far from the best50% (3)75% (3)60% (6)Vote
- Its actually a bad place for a first date17% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote