Girls, Do you like guys with experience?

Do girls prefer a virgin or somebody who"s done it before. For example would you not date a guy who did not have enough dating experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• experience does not mean he did it well or learned what his current lover likes. I think this is a common misconception, its much better to learn together.

What Girls Said 4

• It really wouldn't bother me at all if a guys wasn't very experienced. Itd be kind of flattering for the girl, knowing she's his first. You could teach them & thatd be fun. It'd be much more of a turn off if he was too-experienced.

• No, not really.

• Not TOO much experience

• Not TOO much experience because that would be saying something bad...but other than that it doesn't bother me whether he's a virgin or not, as long as he's a person of decent character, respects me and loves me for me

What Guys Said 1

• Age is the most important factor in this topic. For folks in my age group(35-45), inexperience is a very bad thing. It makes the "veteran" feel like they are dating a high school student and have to down throttle the atmosphere in much the same way as we did back when we were teens. Very very few mature folks have that kind of patience to deal with virgins. I've tried dating greenhorns back in my mid 20's who were same age as I was; it was a disaster each and every time.

With younger people in their teens, it is a complete contrast as MOST of you at that age group are inexperienced.