Why does he keep coming back to me?

I've been with this guy for 2 years. We argue at least once every two weeks but he always leaves mad and comes back feeling sorry. He doesn't tell me he loves me. He used to be a player so why does he keep coming back?

Most Helpful Girl

• He could keep coming back to you because maybe he does love you

• thankx! for BA and I know friends who are players who are like that as well when they pay more attention or keep wanting to talk and hang out with one girl it means they care about that one girl more then any of the other girls they hooked up or dated.

• Youre welcome:) and he told me he loved me yesterday!

• really that's really great :)

What Guys Said 4

• probably because your the only one he can get... he maybe a player from your point of view but he's probably not... and its very difficult for guys to get a girl nowadays because of how girls don't care about guys... and if he never said that he loves you is because your fighting with him a lot (dont know what for) and maybe because you never mention any feelings for him- just hate... and if you do or don't want the guy than tell him, were not mind readers

• I love him and he knows that. But I've seen his phone and there are three girls who text him nonstop and he let's me read the messages. If girls are after him... He must be a player

• Maybe he's a player and is just playing you. Find out if you really like him and if not. Tell him to stop

• First off...what makes you think of him a "player"?

• He would flirt with tons of girls and every time I was around he would ask a girl for their number. He used to go out with a different girl every month. This was before I met him. I found this out through his friends.

• ...frankly, that doesn't stop some guys. In fact some immature (yes I said IMMATURE) guys, when they hear this, try harder, because they like the "challenge".

Stupid, right?

• very stupid but thanks for you input

• Exactly I agree with toougly... If he is coming back to you like that

What Girls Said 4

• Because you accept it and you let him. Be more firm. It either is or isn't. And that means full investment. Better yet, be happy with yourself and you'll eventually find a guy who you'll be sure about.

• first off where does he go for a drive?

• He keeps coming back cause your a hottie hun. lol

• whatever you do, don't sleep with him! your p**** is off limits understand! good.