What kind of first date would you like?

Would you like the person who asked you out to include you into the planing or (S)he should already have a plan?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for first dates, I would like to get to know the person so probably an amusement park.

1. You can walk around and talk and if it starts feeling awkward, get on a ride :D

2. Many things to occupy you and your date to where you never have to feel right on the spot, no awkward silences.

3. Rides and fun games, make people open up more with fun and laughter.

What Girls Said 4

• i feel in courting the male should take on that role!i love the element of surprise something where we can talk so no movies! maybe something he has interest in be it food if he has interest in that :) yum I like trying new things .is he into art we can paint ?music ?i love unique dates adventurous dates :)

• im not a super girlie girl so if a guy said we are going fishing id be soooooooooo happy and I really like the amusement park idea or since its getting cooler out now maybe apple picking when its that time to pick them or a corn maze/haunted house

• Plan.

LOVE your profile pic

• I like surprises

What Guys Said 3

• I'd like it to have no planning except for walking... seriously, have you ever been on a date where you have no idea what you are going to do, you just simply walk through town and do things as they come? It's amazing and fun. :)

• this is the wrong category for my answer..

• Skatepark! Or surfing!