He answered then hung up

I called my boyfriend earlier and heard him answer but he hung up quickly. So I thought maybe something happened so I called him back and no answer. then about 10mins later he calls back. Is that a red flag? I'm thinking he answered on accident and was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well maybe there was no reception.

Or perhaps he was masturbating or watching p*rn or something.

He called you 10 minutes later NO BIG DEAL.

Now if he didn't call back or called 5 hours later then yeah maybe something was wrong.

Dont over think!

What Guys Said 1

• You're over reading his action...may be!

What Girls Said 5

• It was most likely just an accident. I've had my phone in my pocket and just by tapping the screen without looking I've called people and even answered people's calls without even knowing the phone was ringing.

He probably hung up because he thought he butt dialed you then answered when you called again because he heard his phone ringing

No big deal.

• what did he say happened?

• I understand what you feel.

And I don't think you will get the answer by asking him. Because he can just lied about it.

You need to pay attention.

• He may have been doing something and didn't have time to answer your call at the moment. The fact that he called back should tell you that he wasn't blowing you off. I think you're over thinking this.

• Or the line went dead. If he called back 10 minutes later then you shouldn't worry too much. It'll just eat at you. A relationship is nothing without trust.