Would he lose interest because of this?

I've been texting back and forth with this guy and I initiate a lot. I'm assuming he is interested because he calls me to talk and spends time with me. The thing is I actually hate talking on the phone and I have never called him first before- will this cause him to lose interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. In fact, rumor has it that it's quite the opposite. If you let him initiate, he feels like you're more valuable and makes more of an effort. Some guys like 1/2 and 1/2 -- so if you call every fifth/eighth time, for example, he feels like you feel the same way about him.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry about it. Just keep talking to him.

What Girls Said 1

• No Because aslong as he likes you he will call you. He won't use that as a reason to like you unless he thinks by you never calling first that your not interested in him. Maybe after the next time he rings you, send him a text saying "Nice talking to you :), sorry I never call you first, I'm just a little shy talking on the phone "...Then at least tht way he knows.