Ever tried playing matchmaker?

Good results? Did it backfire on you?. I ask because it's so tempting when it comes to these two friends of mine. They're so oblivious, It's like watching a teen movie live. How about just a nudge instead of overt match making? any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and I have succeeded! When I was a sophomore in high school and 15 years old I had a guy friend who was 14 and a freshman. There was another girl in the group of people I hung out with who was the same age and grade. I knew that he liked her and told him he should ask her out but he didn't for weeks. So what I did one day was go on Facebook and told her that he liked her although I wasn't for sure he liked her (But I pretty much knew). She told me she liked him back. I went to him and told him she liked him and then they started dating and have been ever since. They're now seniors in high school and I'm graduated. It feels great to have made such a good relationship. They're perfect together and I hope they stay together for years to come, maybe forever. Hell, I hope they get married.

What Guys Said 1

• When it comes to the forces of love and fate, one should never intentionally intervene. In my opinion, that could potentially result in a recipe for disaster, because if and when things go sour, you might be to blame.

What Girls Said 2

• I've invited friends over just to see, nothing happened. So your answer is yes tried to match them I'l have to get more devious next time hopping for better results...

• Just host a get together with all parties involved and see what happens. No pressure.