How long should I wait before asking to be official?

I am dating this girl who is amazing, she is really sweet and kind. We have been dating for about a month. I think things are going well. But she doesn't want to make it "official". She says she wants to wait, so how long should I wait?

She made it official a bit ago :D ----update----

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems very independent minded and knows what she wants, which is a very good thing, I'd wait at least another month or so to bring it up again. Otherwise she'll just tell you when she's ready. If you treat her like your girlfriend, respect her like your girlfriend...she'll do the same. I think even girls sometimes don't want to commit immediately because they don't want to "ruin" or "jinx" it but if she's the right one for you she'll come around. Right now, enjoy her and her great qualities without labeling things. Live in the moment! Good Luck to you guys, I hope things work out beautifully :)

What Girls Said 7

• If she already said she wants to wait. then she will ask you. let you know when she s ready to be official. I don't think she meant she wants you to wait, then guess if its 'time' yet. I think she meant, she's not ready. shel let you know when she is.

• that's pretty cute. I liked how my fiancee asked right away and I've never been more happier in my life <3

• That is your answer. She said she is calling the shots on this one. I guess she is going to let you know.

• gummybear.

@ that's pretty cute. I liked how my fiancee asked right away and I've never been more happier in my life <3

She already _told_ him, she wants to 'wait'.

• Congratulations.

• congrats! :) ty for updating for us wish more people did that I'm guilty of not doing it myself but it's nice some does it lol

• I'd wait another month and if she hasn't brought it up again I'd mention it.

What Guys Said 3

• Let her ask you...when she's ready...she will ask you.

• Just wait for a good moment when the news won't be trivial

• Why do you have to be official?

• 1. Not interested in casual dating

2. not interested in "just seeing" each other

3. not interested in a flakey uncertainty

4. I am a grown man who is set in his ways and wants what he wants

• Tell her that.

If she doesn't want it then why be with her any longer?