Girls, have you ever started out being chased by a guy and then found yourself chasing him?

What event lead him to stop chasing you, and you to chase him?

Guys, have you ever turned the tables on a girl that you pursued or chased to have her aggressively pursue you? What circumstance turned the tables in your favor?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't Chase. I think I'm better than that. You want me or you don't.

• Guys could say the same... or are we so beneath you that we have to chase you?

• Such confidence; I love it!

• Haha to the questioner: Thank you :), to Robotic: I go by a guys personality, and our chemistry. Do we.have any? Would their be anything to build from? Does he have.any goals? Do we.want.the same things. That's really what matters to me. Like I have this.guy.friend now and I was.completely honest.with him "Yes I like you, but I don't think that we should go out". Because he LOVES women, like a huge playboy, and we have diffrent views on EVERYTHING.lol.

What Girls Said 4

• My method of chasing is a lot tamer than what men do. I might drop a line by a little text (rarely) or maybe a little fb message. But even that is too much sometimes. Men really do want to do the pursuing. It's such a turnoff for them to get even a little hint of interest from a girl. Don't know why, but that has been my experience since age 8.

• Yes, it happens, I belive it is a cruel thing to do. They will chase you, get you to fall inlove with them and then slow own the chasing so you in this case is now so inlove that you will start the chasing..

• Nope

• Yes, I was 15, he told a bunch of lies about loving me and wanting to be with me, and then pulled back. I felt that it was his way of telling me I needed to reciprocate harder. I did...for a time. Until I realized he was actually just a player and was lying. I've never pursued or chased a guy since, I give back once he's become someone important to me, and that's that. Has worked out pretty well for me since.

What Guys Said 0