What should I do now??

I like the idea of having an E-boyfriend as my schedule is really tight and I don't really have time to ''hang out'' with a proper boyfriend. I found the most perfect guy..but the problem is he's 29... and I'm 16. I really like him and we're VERY close. He calls and all. He's from UK...but sometimes..he just ignores me. I'm not sure if it is because of my age or if he feels uncomfortable...I know it's a little awkward to be falling for someone way older than me..but yea..it happened... He used to not reply my text messages for weeks..and I used to get so pissed off..so much so I felt really tired of his silly games that I told him I just can't carry on. Now he's being all lovey-dovey..I'm so lost..what should I do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to end this now. It is not right and not healthy for you. This guy is way to old for you and what he is doing is illeagal. You don't know this guy and he could be anyone.

You need to stop all contact with this guy and delete any contact details with him. He is not treating you with respect, he ignores you and what's to say that he does not have a girlfriend of wife or something in England.

You are 16, way to young to be worrying about boyfriends and clearly not mature enough to have any kind of relationship. Just focus on school and having fun with your friends and do what you young people do these days. There is plenty of time to worry about boyfriends when you are older and you will meet someone else when the time is right and when you least expect it.

What Guys Said 1

• He wants you for sex! There is nothing else that you can offer him. BAD IDEA!

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to him. Not only is it illegal to have a relationship with him, it's creepy. Also, even if it did work out he's in a way different place in his life then you are. He's not even treating you well if he ignores you for weeks at a time. Find someone your own age. This guy probably has a girlfriend, maybe even a wife and kids and you would never know. I'm 21 and I wouldn't even date a 29 year old. You're young. Date people your own age.