Cyber or real world?

after a long violent relationship I seem to only be able to have an internet relationship not one in the real world, everyone seems to move on except for me and I hate it, why do you think this is?

Most Helpful Girl

• REAL WORLD.

I have tried two online relationships and trust me, compared to the flexibility and dynamic of activities and experience you can have in real word relationships; they are unsatisfying.

Here are some reasons why...

1.) The time it takes to maintain a friendship with someone online is out of the question with my schedule.

2.) Too much of who they really are can be hidden in a potentially unhealthy way.

3.) I simply prefer face to face interactions and actually being able to physically go places and do things together vs sitting at the computer hurting my fingers,typing non-stop, confined to pixels and a computer screen.

• although you could always start online and go from there, my friend does that with dating sites. I also met 2 people here that said they would want to meet in person (we did not cus of distance)

What Guys Said 6

• you are just not ready to have a real relationship know because your last experience wasn't good and was violent -as you said- if you met the right guy you may let your guard down .. friend

• everyone is different you can compare yourself to others,or you will never get over it-_-

• it tuff online thak god I found my sweetheart on thier most of the girls online I guess are like you, they all play games and act weird but thank god I found someone with a pure soul

• how do they play games and 'act weird'

• U are love and so is everyone else, love is one, love is god

• There is no such thing as "cyber relationship", all what got any meaning is what happens face-to-face.

• I have always opted for real world

• ..might be because you seem to believe that a text-based relationship over the internet to who-knows-where can qualify as a relationship.

That's not a relationship, that's information exchange.

What Girls Said 0