Guys: How far would a girl have to go to be considered desperate?

Does she have to stalk your life or something like that? Haha. Because my crush knows I like him and whenever I text him (which isn't super often) I feel like he might see me as being desperate or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stalking is desperate.

What Guys Said 2

• No desperate would be sitting outside his door in bushes till he got home from work then jump out at him.stalking is crazy not desperate.Desperate would be one date and you follow him around like a puppy.

your friend:-hoodratsk8r

• every person is different, but just the fact that you're asking this question makes you come off as desperate. If you know he likes you, and still hasn't made a move, it might be time to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess it depends on how much he likes you. Everybody stalks not in a creepy way. One time my ex caught me driving past his house and I freak out haha. I was worried he thought I'm creepy and desperate but he didn't. He was smiling the entire time. I was so embarrassed when I had to work with him but he was cool with everything. I knew he still likes me. He was actually flattered and happy about the stalking thing.