Which is a good free dating site?

I would like to know a good dating site which is free and also with legitimate choices for partners.

What Girls Said 2

• my friends have done OK cupid.. and said that it was a bunch of fat chicks... then plenty of fish.. etc. Eharmony is free at first but you can't contact them later.. EHarmony is definitely for people who are serious about dating because to contact you have to pay a monthly fee. It's incredibly wowing how they match you though. I signed up just for fun and the matches based on all the questions you filled out were crazy. there are perfect people out there. One question was George Lucas or Steven Spielberg and you can comment to your answer. It was crazy this or that ones too. It was nice. But I ended it because I'm not serious enough to spend money and would never bring myself to meet anyone from a free dating site... Criminal Justice Major---ive seen too much.

• You get what you pay for.

What Guys Said 0