Sending angry text to a guy

I met this really cute guy on a tour trip he was guiding. I think I fell in love with him instantly. I started texting him and told him I liked hi and he said he liked me. We texted back and fort but it didn't work out the way I wanted to and I ended up sending him an angry text. He said he was busy with his company but would call me to arrange a date. I didn't hear from him when he was supposed to call and I got angry and sent him this:

"Are you treating everyone like this or just me? I Haven't done anything wrong and I don't deserve this. If you didn't want to go out with me, you should have just told me in the beginning and I would accept it, instead of leading me on and not contacting me when you said you would. that's just really immature and rude"

His reply: "Hey, Sorry to be rude. I've been really busy with the business and I've had a lot going on lately. Sorry again."

Does guys really feel bad when they get texts like this? And do they get turned off? I hope he understands that I really was interested in him :(

What Guys Said 2

• Yes guys really do feel bad when they get texts like this and it is also a turn off because it comes off as a bit controlling. I mean damn, he has a life too you know and he's not always going to be near his phone. No one should feel obligated to respond to a text right away when it's sent. No one. But I understand why you were upset, he didn't fulfill what he said he was going to do, to give you a call. He may be just really busy since after all, he was your guide at a tour trip that you went to. I don't even know if he really has time for you... If he does have time, It's not enough to fulfill your needs on a physically, mentally, and emotionally level.

• Well I personally hate when people say sh*t then forget all about it. Of course it would be a turn off when someone is yelling at you. But you're not wrong for being pissed off, over reacted a bit but still.

What Girls Said 0