Why are we like this? hah please tell me

why are good looking men go after or dating ugly girls

why do ugly girls date goodlooking men?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe the goodlooking men your refering to perfer the girl to make the moves and the so called attractive girls don't care about guys and are too busy being in love with themselves and keep expecting guys to make the moves when girls are really the ones who are soppost to make the moves ... I know I'm considered ugly because I never see girls look at me plus they never talk to me and girls reject me when I tried to ask

• yah I suppose so. one da you will be loved

What Guys Said 5

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Are you saying ugly girls don't deserve good looking men?

• some people are more mature then others and have deeper beliefs and values then skin deep.

• basically less attractive girls are more loyal and lower 'maintenance' while still being relatively 'easy'. Therefore a lot of blokes like myself like to settle with someone less aesthetic.

• i think I agree on your commit about less attractive girls are more loyal

• Because high quality men don't need high quality women.

• hmhm that is something I'm starting to believe in

What Girls Said 5

• Most of the time, when a hot guy is with an average girl, it's to boost himself up. If she's average, she'll think to herself "wow, I am so lucky to be with him". He could be the meanest jerk that ever lived, but she will still see herself as lucky. Now, there are exceptions to this. The hot guy could be with the average girl because he likes her personality or her style. Or maybe he genuinely loves her, regardless of how she looks.

Personally, I've always seen this the other way around, where the girl is really attractive and the guy is average. The guy may feel that he is really lucky to be with her, while the girl feels like he's just another guy. This could lead to the guy becoming "whipped" because he will do anything to keep her happy.

And like I said before, there are always exceptions. They could actually genuinely love each other. I guess it all depends on the people who are involved and what they are looking for in a relationship.

• Personality OR he just wants in a chicks pants and ugly girls make it easier for that to happen!

• I never see it that way, it's usually the other way around. I'll see some average looking shmuck of a guy with a girl who looks like a supermodel. WTF?

• If you haven't seen "shallow hal", watch it.

• Because it's not always about looks.