3rd date, at the movies, should I make any moves?

shes kinda shy, we Haven't really touched much yet, if I put my arm around her is this risky?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that would be fine. Like InquisitiveMale said, by this point she is definitely interested. If you're nervous she might react badly to that, then build up to it a bit. Lean in towards her when you're sat down, see if you can hold her hand. I'm sure she will appreciate the contact, and I wouldn't say it's a risky move. Good luck :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely put your arm around her. She may be a bit awkward at first from all the butterflies, but she'll absolutely love it. Good luck!

• I don't think that's risky. I think that's great to do it, especially since its the 3rd date. It may make her feel less shy.

What Guys Said 1

• There wouldn't be a third date if she was not interested. Keeping that in mind, also taking into account she is shy, it's a safe move. She craves contact as much as you do. She is simply to shy to reach out.

Just don't do the whole yawn and reach thing... women aren't stupid. They know what your doing before you do it.