Guys, would you ever date your best friend's sis?

Guys, would you ever date your best friend's sister? Would you talk to him first about it or make the move?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it once. If she was still interested I might actually do it again, though keeping in mind this is my best friend's sister I'd date her for the right reasons. The time I dated my best friend's sister I ended up talking to him after I said yes to her (well more of asked out and getting a yes from her the day after she asked me out and I rejected her). Well seeing how he only thought I wanted to sleep with her which I promised I wouldn't and kept it. So yeah I would date her but I wouldn't try to do anything with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Unless I was pretty damn sure that I felt something real and genuine for her, I wouldn't make that choice. Because if it didn't work out, the connection with my friend would likely be done too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • would never date a best friends sister. only a friend whom id be willing to lose over girl, but never a best friend. guycode.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would and I did ask a friend's sister out. I didn't bother asking his permission.

My friends know me and they would be happy if their sister was with a guy like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's like the combination of friends and money. It usually results in a disaster

0|0
    0|0
  • It's against the bro code.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a NO. I don't think I ever would do something like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.