Guys, would you ever date your best friend's sis?

Guys, would you ever date your best friend's sister? Would you talk to him first about it or make the move?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it once. If she was still interested I might actually do it again, though keeping in mind this is my best friend's sister I'd date her for the right reasons. The time I dated my best friend's sister I ended up talking to him after I said yes to her (well more of asked out and getting a yes from her the day after she asked me out and I rejected her). Well seeing how he only thought I wanted to sleep with her which I promised I wouldn't and kept it. So yeah I would date her but I wouldn't try to do anything with her.

What Guys Said 7

• Unless I was pretty damn sure that I felt something real and genuine for her, I wouldn't make that choice. Because if it didn't work out, the connection with my friend would likely be done too.

• No I would not.

• would never date a best friends sister. only a friend whom id be willing to lose over girl, but never a best friend. guycode.

• I definitely would and I did ask a friend's sister out. I didn't bother asking his permission.

My friends know me and they would be happy if their sister was with a guy like me.

• Nope. It's like the combination of friends and money. It usually results in a disaster

• It's against the bro code.

• It's a NO. I don't think I ever would do something like that.

What Girls Said 0