When a guy friend kisses you?

What does it mean when a guy friend kisses you and you no he likes you and I like him but you not going out?

What Guys Said 1

• Is the kiss a kiss on the cheek or a peck on the lips? Or is it one of those deep kisses in the mouth, possibly tongue and all? If it's the former, then he's just beeing a friend. If it's the latter, then that means the guy's afraid to establish anything between the both of you, and frankly, he's just being a guy... because he wants to have plenty of options. You're one of those girls he gets to choose from.

• It was a peck on the lips and now every time we hangout we end up kissing what does that mean?

• Well you two are hanging out, and you two do kiss, so I think he likes you? I mean, I would hope so. I personally wouldn't want to kiss a girl I don't like, especially on the lips. I'm sure the guy would think the same way.

• I think he likes me. Thanks for the help!

What Girls Said 1

• ask him out