Gorgeous girls (early 20's), would date an attractive guy who's 35?

Hi. There's this hot 35 year old guy who looks like he's in his early 20's. He looks really young. Hot girls in there early 20's flirt and approach him.

When he tells you he's 35, would you be surprised and not date him? If you date him and find that he connects with you well, would you continue dating him? Would you see yourself in a relationship with him? I'm just wondering. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 22, I was dating a 39year old. The sex was perfect, obviously he knew what he was doing. He was really good looking, really charming.

BUT you could tell the age difference, especially since I look younger than my age. Therefore I used to feel awkward when in public with him. Plus he would get tired easily whereas I liked partying till the morning. As time went by, I did not want him to meet my friends or being seen with him, people started to talk, well people in their twenties. Because his friends who were in their forties where giving him the props for scoring a twenty year old :/

• Thank you. I can really relate to the energy level. I look young but feel old. I tire easily like you mentioned. Oh I miss my twenties :/ Thank you for sharing your experiences.

• Yes, that makes sense. Thank you. I'm just surprised with the young girls who keep approaching and showing interest in me. I always kept my distance. Sometimes it's hard because they're really gorgeous, so I have to restrain myself and think things through rationally. But I was just wondering what might happen if I pursued their advances.

• Well from what I've seen over the years, girls would go for older guys because of the "sugar daddy" thing, the connections you might have (VIP passes, work-related etc), the sex. Or because you give them a fatherly figure, or they are desperate to get married. In my opinion, you are free to do whatever you want, just let the girl know your age and see what she wants from you. If I were you, I'd keep the 20ers strictly in the bed and date people I can actually have a "grown-up" conversation with

What Girls Said 5

• They just are not sexy to me. He is closer to having a pot belly...And I'm still gonna have a bikini body so why would I want that?

• im 21 and my boyfriend is 41. some women like older guys and some dont

• If she really like you she would date you at any age as long you are attractive

• I prefer guys my own age, but I would consider dating an older guy if he did not look/dress like an old man and had more money than guys my age. I've had older guys try to date me but it made no sense for me to have just as much, if not more money than they do and they have a 10+ year advantage on me.

• When I was in my early 20's I wouldn't even if he looked young. I don't see the point being gorgeous and in my early 20's I could have gorgeous guys in their early 20's not waste my time with older guys. I can date them when I am their age.

What Guys Said 1

• I look a bit younger than my age too, but apparently they are not fooled here in Boston...

• Yes you do look young for 37. For me it's like a blessing and a curse. So many people tell me I don't look 35.

• LOL! I am much older and I still getting hit but younger chicks they call me cute or hot between 21 and 31 yet the grandmas do not pay attention to me LOL!

• No one pays attention to me, young or old (old doesn't matter as I don't pay attention to them either, unless they are really hot, but then they are likely married). Losing weight doesn't help either because I lost 100 pounds and still no one would look at me. The depression that caused made me eat and gain the weight back.