My boyfriend won't take me out on a date or spend his money on me?

I been knowing my boyfriend for one year and a 1/2. We had been dating for 3 months. My boyfriend has only taken me out twice, since we known each other. I discussed it with him how important it is to me, but he has no response. What should I do?, Am I asking for too much? He is 10 years older than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's 10 years older than you? Assuming he has a job ad you don't ask to go to expensive places, why won't he take you out? Sounds selfish to me.

• True. I Agree. I know how much he makes a week. And that is not the issue, he is just being selfish. I guess he wan

• Thanks for BA! Best of luck, there are better guys out there.

What Guys Said 2

• If you and him aren't agreeing and the compatability isn't there after a year and a half, it's time to move on. Also, be careful how you word your question title. The wording makes you look like a gold digger (even if that's not actually the case).

• Thanks, But I am not with him for his money because he does not have the much. I just want him to show me that he want's me to be his girlfriend. I would spend my last dollar on him, and I am always the one paying the tab.

• maybe he's just not going-out type of guy. in this case, you can forget about him, you two are not compatible.

• He told me that right now he is in the prime of his life. And he does not have interest in doing those type of things anymore. But I think he should of told me that when he first met me instead of leading me on. He always bragged about what he did with former girlfriends. I Thought he would do the same for me, besides he put the girlfriend title on our relationship not me.

What Girls Said 5

• You're not asking for too much. Why can't he compromise and take you out at least once a week? Once a week would mean 6 days out of that week he's staying in the house like he wants. I'm sorry but if a guy has been "dating" you 3 months and only taken you out twice since you've known each other in a 1.5 year time frame...um do you think he really likes you? Honestly, do you think he truly values you or is just with you to be passing time? Youv'e already discussed your wishes with you and he still don't give a f***? Girl its time to find a guy who will take you out like you wanna be taken out.

• My theory is:if a guy spend money on you,it's still possible he don't care about you.If he is not even willing to spend money on you,he definitely don't care...from your age range..that guy should not have financial problem...3 months 2dates?I will say you can start seeing some one else..

• Thanks a lot. I was thinking the same thing. He is a nice guy, but not the right guy for me. Maybe he just looking for someone to keep him company while cooped up in the house.

• what else do you two do together that you like?

if it bothers you a lot, he is not right for you.

• It does bother me a lot. So much I am not attracted to him sexually. anymore. The only thing we enjoy together is watching a horror movie on cable and going to the liquor store to purchase a beer or two.

• maybe he is married...

• No. He is not married. I made sure of that. He told me that he wants to marry me.

• my grandmother needed a zimmer frame.

• What does that suppose to mean?