Do girls prefer a text or a call for the first time?

We live in a completely new world now, what with calling usually being the thing to do when getting a girl's number. Texting isn't so 'taboo' anymore or was it ever?

Anyways, what do you prefer to do once you get her number? or for the girls, which do you prefer the guy to do - text or call?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer for him to call - texting to me is like texting a friend

What Girls Said 5

• I would go with Text. Too much pressure if you call her. She might be excited that you call her but probably deep inside it's too much pressure. And texting is more exciting..

• Call. I guess I am old school. It just sounds better to hear the voice.

• Definitely text boo. I like it, because I could be at work and he can be texting me nice msgs. my boss don't know what I be doing. It's a secret,sshhh. haha

• First time, definitely text, it makes it less awkward and if gives you time to think about what you are going to say, your not put on the spot =]

• You should always call a girl the first time because that person might feel that your not putting enough effort to get to know them.

What Guys Said 0