Girls, when you add in a lot of smiley faces in texts/messages, is that a good sign?

When you add a lot of smile faces =), is this usually to be flirty? Or is it just something friendly, that you do with friends or anything like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's just something I do, I think they're cute and help express emotions. It's so much easier to understand sarcasm with a smiley face. It's nothing special, but if I don't use them it probably means I'm not very invested in the conversation and I don't feel like talking to you.

From what I've seen my usage of smiley faces is different from others apparently...

What Girls Said 6

• Don't overthink. It doesn't really mean anything. It's not a sign she's into you in most cases. It's just something that most teenage girls do.

• Usually means she's enjoying the conversation and is expressing an eagerness to communicate with you.

:P

That's a good one to get frequently lol - usually implies light heartedness

• sometimes... I usually do it to get rid of guys, so if she does it a lot then that's not a good sign but if see doesn't usually then it is a good sign ;D good luck

• flirting(: lol

• yeah usually it's a good sign. I usually use them when I'm enjoying the conversation, and sometimes I do do it to be flirty.

• I think if a girl WASN'T into you, she would consciously make an effort to not send smileys because it seems flirty! So any girl sending a guy smileys means she is probably into him.

What Guys Said 4

• In my experience it means that she's enjoying the conversation. In some cases girls just do that naturally and with everyone they text.

• Like I said, don't over think it...

• What about the winking smiley? ;)

• It usually is a sign of being flirtatious