My ex has been texting me a lot lately. Things are really confusing...?

ok, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for about three months, and we really care about each other... but my ex has been texting me a lot lately. before we broke up, I thought I loved him... now he's been texting me about how horrible he's felt since we broke up (he broke up with me). and I thought I was over him. but sometimes ill catch myself thinking about him and wanting to text him.. I'm really not sure what to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• DROP YOUR DICK OF AN EX-BOYFRIEND NOW! IF HE THINKS HE'S MISSING OUT ON WHAT HE HAD, HE'S PROBABLY GONNA DROP YOU THE MOMENT HE THINKS HE HAS YOU AGAIN! I meant every word of that in caps. yes, like I was yelling at you. He isn't worth it, and this is a great lesson for him for the rest of his life. He needs to learn how to cope with a former SO moving on! Use your brains, not your emotions in this one...

• Thank you, that honestly sounds exactly right.

What Guys Said 1

• You have a boyfriend, either stay loyal to him or leave him if you are unsure about your feelings.

What Girls Said 0