If you were to go on a date with someone in a open relationship, would they be just using you?

If you were to go on a date with someone in a open relationship, would they be just using you? And what is the point of it?

Noo I mean If I starting going out on dates with a guy that is in a open relationship with someone else

Most Helpful Girl

• it means he loves her the best and wants to have sex with other people or at the very best he might like you too but won't commit to you

i would never want that

at least he was honest a lot of guys in that position would lie about it

but I think it's pretty pointless

What Guys Said 2

• If that's how you feel then he will be using you. You both have to be in that way of thought. When you're in an open relationship you go out with different people and there is no commitment. That's when you don't want to deal with a relationship. If everyone involved agrees with it, then no one is using anyone, because that's what both of you want... Go out, have fun, maybe some good sex and that's it... See ya' later 'MAYBE'

• LMAO! Same thing honey.. same thing. If he's in a open relationship with her... guess what? he is an open relationship with you to.. Hence the commitment part.. You're committed to ONE person.

What Girls Said 1

• Best case scenario, you're both using each other. If only one person is being used, it'll never work. I've never understood the point of it. For me personally, it's something I would never do.

• If he's already in an open relationship with someone else, that means that the only option for you and him is ANOTHER open relationship. The chances of him dumping her completely if you agree to this now are slim to none.