First date - mixed signals! Very confused, any help appreciated!

So, I went on a first date yesterday with a guy I'd been speaking to online. I can't stop trying to analyze it, though, I'm not entirely sure how well it went.

On the surface, the date went well. No awkward silences or anything, we seemed to get along really well but there's a few issues which have left me slightly confused about his intentions, I'll just bullet point them:

- He kept touching me. Like, 20 min had passed and he took my hand across the table and repeatedly touched my leg.

- We kissed A LOT.

- Then he made a comment about how he'd ask me back to his but he's staying at his sisters so he'd leave that until later because they'd eat me alive with questions.

- At several points he made a comment like "Well, you'll have to get used to it!" when I passed a remark about his odd accent.

- He kissed me on the head and the cheek.

- He took my hand when we were walking.

- I mentioned my ex and how we'd still been meeting up (I know, big no-no but I couldn't avoid it in the context) to which he kissed me and said "You talking about your ex is pissing me off". Albeit he had a smile on his face when he said it.

- He organized a second date, no set venue/date though.

- He made a comment saying "Y'know something I've noticed about you but it's really cute? You can't sit still!*

- He literally could not keep his hands off me. Like, at any opportunity he'd touch my hand. At one point he touched my hair because I was looking for a hair grip and he touched my face a few times as well. It was pretty full on. He didn't make me feel uncomfortable, though, if that makes sense. I was just a bit taken aback by his forward approach!

Anyway, now that I've typed it out it probably looks like he's just after one thing but I'd appreciate any of your insight/advice. If you want me to elaborate on anything, let me know! God bless x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He does seem to like you..