Have you ever felt fireworks when you kiss someone?

I had this when I was with my very first boyfriend. We both felt it. Something just exploded inside and it felt so goooood. But ever since my first boyfriend, I've not experienced it with my other boyfriends when we kiss. I'm wondering if this is considered as chemistry and have anyone who's ever experienced it experience it again in your other relationships? I sure would like to experience it again - like that Shoop Shoop song, it's in his kiss. Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you can feel that way again...it is not the newness of the experience but rather the depth of enthrallment for a particular lover...(:(:(:

What Guys Said 7

• I have felt fireworks when I kiss my girlfriend. I've felt fireworks while kissing her under fireworks, too.

• No, I stay away from fireworks, especially when kissing someone... that's two people near a firework, which is probably more dangerous... unless you count sparklers or something reasonably harmless.

;)

In all seriousness, I felt nervous, but the first "real kiss" was nice. But I didn't really feel many of the things that they use to talk about kisses. The emotions, sure, but there was little fanfare, no old time footage of audiences clapping, no angels singing the Hallelujah chorus, none of that. There might have been a leg lift from the girl, but I don't think so; at least, not till I got good at it.

There was a few kisses, one in particular. My other friend had left the room, we were cuddling, we looked at each other, and bam. It was a very passionate "I need to kiss you NOW" kind of thing. Still wouldn't necessarily categorize it as a "fireworks" kind of situation.

• Aww... then you haven't felt that. Hehe. Your feedback is funny though. Passionate kisses are a must for EVERYONE to experince. However, you only get fireworks kisses with certain someone. It will surprise you if it happen to you. When I felt it and noticed it for the first time, it was my first kiss (so I wasn't sure if he's the special one) but it wasn't my ex boyfriend's first kiss then and he felt it. Just something that erupts within your gut and leaves you tingling inside for a few seconds

• I had a friend fall for me... think it was because of fireworks this year on the forth of July, she just tagged along me and another best friend, I didn't feel the same about her in-terms of relationships but she was looking at me like she wanted to, feel bad but, I would be lying to her if I said if I truly loved her, but I can't imagine how it would feel to kiss someone under fireworks that would be rad :)

• that's about as close to fireworks as I'll get lol

• Ok, honestly, it would hurt anyway but I would not want the guy I like to not be happy. If I can't have him as a boyfriend, I am happy to be one of his good friends. That's me though. I certainly do not want him to hold back on falling in love with someone just because he's afraid I'd be hurt. I'd probably cry in private but not for long because I've mentally prepared myself. We keep a distance (defence mechanism) - we hang out a lot but we're not close enough to share secrets so I'm not deluded

• yeah that sounds about what's probably going to happen, except that we don't hang out a lot, it's rare but I just don't want to hurt her is all, and by the way I accepted the friend request,... I understand..

• Yeah I've felt that before, but only once.

• I have if they were kissing me in the right place LOL

• No I've never experienced it

• Definetely. I kissed a girl for the first time and we ended kissing all night for about 3 hours on a bench in a club! That girl went on to become my now wife!

Id still love to take here a club and kiss for 3 hours, though this doesn't happen anymore! LOL

But we def felt the electricity and still do.

What Girls Said 3

• *dreamy sighs* yeahhh :)

my very first kiss was like that.

Cutest kiss ever. We pulled away and then he literately would not stop kissing me in the most adorable way like he just couldn't get enough.

it was so special that I highly doubt I'll get to experience it with other guys in my future

• I remember it felt like a dream. Our first kiss, we pulled away and he immediately asked if I felt that - the explosion, that chemistry we have, he said. Then every time he tells me he missed me or love me, that explosion erupts inside again. I don't know if I will ever feel that way again but it sure made me remember this boyfriend of mine forever.

• well sh*t. lol now I'm worried I'll never get to feel that again after seeing your question :(

• LOL. See what taster said up there. Maybe we might experience it again someday with another person. In your case, never know if this guy could be it. My 'fireworks' ex is married now and we were together when we were both teenagers so that's in the past. Looking forward to new fireworks! ;oD

• My current boyfriend and I realized our feelings for each other. We'd been best friends for three years and then were friends with benefits for a couple of months. It wasn't anything like the friends with benefits kisses either. It was entirely new and was this explosion of warmth and passion. He actually had to pull away to catch his breath at one point and even said "wow". Lol it was heart racing tingling bliss.

• You are really lucky to be in love and dating your bestfriend. Maybe the feelings were always there so when you both finally kissed with passion and a deep love for each other, that connection you've always had with each other intensified even more. I envy you :)

• i can honestly say I'm in love with the person I'm with right now and I haven't felt fireworks while kissing him. it feels good yes but it's not like OMG BEST THING EVER I COULD KISS HIS LIPS FOREVER. something else definitely needs to be going on for there to be some "fireworks"

• wow, that's really interesting. + one for such honesty :)

• That is so true. I thought that way too with my other boyfriends. I wish I felt fireworks when I kissed them (especially my last boyfriend) but I didn't. However, I felt a tingling when I thought of them - that in love and miss them feeling. It's all that dopamine or whatever chemicals our body/brain releases when we're in love. That's only in the initial stages anyway. A long term relationship needs more than fireworks to sustain.