Do I wait around for this hot and cold dude whom I have crazy chemistry with?

I have been hooking up with this guy on and off for almost 2 years now and recently during the last month of summer we got pretty close. He would text me everyday and we saw each other all the time. The chemistry is great and we've both made it clear that we have feelings for one another. But the thing is, he goes to school 3 hours away and at the end of the summer we agreed that although we wouldn't talk as much, when he is home we will continue seeing each other as we had in the summer. Its been about 3 weeks now and we talked once for a bit, I want to talk to him all the time but I don't text him because I get scared and don't want to annoy or bother him. I'm going to be up in his area this weekend and told him and he waited til he was drinking to respond. He can be hot and cold and I never know what he's thinking. Hell say disgustingly sweet things to me then act conpletely different the next day. I really just don't want to be the girl he has sex with when he's home. So do I wait and see how his weekend/ next few months go? Or do I ditch the dude and see what he does then?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ditch the dude and look for someone who can be serious with you. You ARE just the girl he has sex with when he comes home.