Found his POF profile active, how would you react?

My boyfriend was checking emails a couple months ago with me and I saw one from pof.com. I asked him, he said he used to be on it, and hasn't thought about it so he never got around to deleting it. I thought nothing of it again, until now. My friend just joined, saw his account, and says he still seems to be active. I panicked, looked at his internet history, and saw he'd been viewing a girl's page a week ago. I want to trust him but have been hurt before. What is the best way to bring it up and handle it? Am I over thinking it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does his profile say single? What does it say it's looking for? Dating? Intimate encounters? If the answer to any of these is yes, then yeah, I think you have every right to be worried. I had a girlfriend who did that. My friend told me he found her profile on there looking for intimate encounters, and it said she was single. To me that says either cheating or trying to cheat. So we broke up. If your boyfriend has a profile up there, and it says something similar, even if it just says he's single, lose him. However, if his profile says something like he's taken and is looking for friends or anything similar, then proceed with caution, but don't flip out JUST yet. Either way, something is up, because he's clearly been lying to you. Give him a chance to come clean. Ask him about it again. If he still denies it, then show him the internet history. From there, it's your choice.

• It says single and dating, but also sayshe lives in the city he moved from when we first started dating. I met him on okcupid.

• Then I think you should consider breaking up. Still, talk to him first. Tell him about your findings. Let him squirm. I hope he squirms. But yeah, seriously think about breaking up.

What Guys Said 2

• Something's fishy. Today, I told my girl I was deleting my POF, because with her around, I'd never need it again. And then I went and did so. He should do the same.

• Okay sounds like he is still trying to hook up with women online.Like if he was all serious with you and really forgot about it then he wouldn't be active on there.And he lied so you wouldn't find out.Sorry I know that is a hard place to be in.

Just say it right to his face say why would you want to be on there when I am right here in front of you

What Girls Said 3

• Confront him and ask him again if he still gets on it and when was the last time. If he lies, call him out on it and dump him.

• Hes cheating

• What is POF?