What's the cutest thing a guy can say to you?

what would be the sweetest word a guy can say to you that would make your heart melt?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm saving myself for marriage for religious reasons and because I want to save myself for my future husband. I love guys who value chastity like I do. I'd melt if a guy said, "I've been saving myself for you because I loved you before I even met you." Also, I agree that anything about being my "guardian" or protecting me will make me melt. <3

Also, any kind of compliment that you don't usually hear is really special. "I've never met a single person like you before. You're so different, and I want to know all about you." Things like that come from the heart and you don't forget them.

• this is a word of wisdom , so someday you will have to take it at it is.. but you cannot go into relationships with expectations

• I'm saving myself for marriage too! I totally agree with what you said! :-)

• Great to hear from others like me! Best of luck to you! c:

What Girls Said 67

• Can I come be with you?

Wil you come be with me?

Can I kiss you.

I want to be with you.

Can we 'talk'?

I'll wait.

What do you mean?

I don't understand, but id like to.

Can you elaborate on that please.

I think I understand, but let me double check.

Is _this_ what you mean?

(When its confident and or bashful or slightly nervous, at the same time, its extremely adorable and very attractive way, imo. But then I'm not into neanderthals. I like being 'asked'. )

• (forgot)

Im going to hug you.

I want a hug.

Sleep next to me.

I need your help with something.

Why did you do that.

Can you help me.

I need to explain something to you.

I want you to explain something to me.

What should 'we' do?

Youre being mean.

Ill go with you there, if you come with me here.

If anything I'm doing bothers you at all, I want you to tell me.

Youre my favorite person.

You make my mind smile;)

• i love these this kinda like me on some pionts I also say can we see each other if I know her.

• genuine questions that denote care and respect , are awesome and totally attractive, imo ;-)

• One that my guy said to be that made me melt was:

"You are the most talented and beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. You are amazing. "

And the look he gave me. (:

• I'm not sure about just a single word melting my heart (maybe if he said CHOCOLATE with a box of them in his hand!) but if he would say something along the lines of keeping my SAFE or PROTECTING me that would melt my heart and probably give me chills!

• "You are beautiful and I want to be the guy for you and you to be the only girl for me" :)

• Nothing specific. Calling me beautiful does nothing. Nor does anything cliche. Just anything heart felt that took some thought. As in, not an adjective.

• It depends on the guy, I could care less if he called me cute unless he meant it.

• It made me melt like ice cream when I first started dating my boyfriend he told me that he wished he could take back all those kisses with his exes just for one kiss with me.

• One of the sweetest things a guy ever said to me was when I was feeling sick and not wearing any makeup, he said "I like your eyes better without makeup. You have such pretty eyes" ...seriously melted my heart lol

• Compliments I fall for e.g. you look nice. Your eyes look lovely, wow your beautiful. Anything where they notice me and compliment me. I don't like I love you unless they have known me a very long time

• as lame as it sounds, if a guy says "I want to be your protector/guardian", that kinda makes me melt haha

• its OK if you love someone you would want to protect them, that true to the heart theirs nothing wrong with it

• there's so much i can think of. But i gotta stick with one of my favs 'hey beautiful' gets me every time

• Well a guy once said I was small and cute like a kitten

• Hold me tight and never let go.

• "I like you very much. Just as you are."

(Yes, that was taken from Bridget Jones's Diary.)

• come here gorgeous I just want to hold you

• lets make our future

• you are the most beautiful est girl I have ever meet and I wanna be share my life with you, I love you.

• Call me his girl, babe, baby, not bae :/ . your my world, my life line, when he calls me love, when he calls me beautiful instead of sexy, etc;

• That I make him nervous. I've never been told that in a good way before lol most guys who say it say it bc they know I played football and I know how to fight lol

• Well I had this one guy talk to me in French! That was pretty sweet considering what he said!

• "Your hair looks really pretty down" or "Your eyes are beautiful". My crush told me these things and it made my heart melt :)

• By writing a huge paragraph on his honest opinion of you! That has many paragraphs about how much he adores her and what he loves about her! It really does give a girl butterflies and it's just a gentlemanly thing to do that is really sweet.

• I think the sweetest thing a guy told me was that if I fell he would hold me up forever and never let me go...

• I love it when a guy looks into my eyes and says "I love you". He has to say it in a really meaningful way, though. Like he truly truly means it and wants you to know it. It sure beats compliments, in my opinion.

• I love you...

• You are a sweetheart.

Tell me how great my personality is vs how I look.

• "Belong"

• That we are meant to be :p

• You look: beautiful, stunning, gorgeous ect.

• hey beautiful

• More from Girls
    37

What Guys Said 6

• There was a very cute albino bunny hoping around in the forest, eating some small berries and just hopping around. In all just doing what all very cute, fluffy, albino bunny do. The bunny then had to go take a sh*t. As it was doing its business a bear came up next to the bunny and started doing his business as well. The bear then asked the bunny "Do you have a problem with sh*t getting stuck to your fur? I have a big problem with that. Whenever am done taking a sh*t I always have little sh*t particles stuck to my fur, it's very annoying." The bunny then says "No, I don't have any such problem." So the bear says good and picks up the bunny and wipes his ass with him.

• I used to whisper in my ex's ear at parties: "do you realize you are the prettiest girl here?"

This was when we were together for a long time already.

• "I wanna share my 401K with you. Don'tcha worry 'bout a thing (when you're old and gray)"

• "Noooodle"

• I'm kind of reading everything what you comment in a Jason Statham voice. That's amusing.

• "I m lucky to have you"

• suck it bitch ! suck it now ! NOW I TELL YOU !