He did not text me for 3 days now what should I do

he did not text me for 3 days what should I do? I am afraid to text him first or email I'm afraid that he don't responsed I'm afraid to rejection but I miss him so bad...

ok guys he texted me yesterday but he said he cannot make a call because one of his guys on work was on the hospital.. I said I feel I neglected.. he say sorry..what should I do

Most Helpful Guy

• Just send a brief text like "hey, what's up, haven't heard from you, miss you!"

• what if he don't responsed

• wallang anuman! :)

Hope he gets back to you.

• hehe thank you as me as a friend please here...

What Guys Said 3

• I like your profile pic! ummm wait another day and then text him what uglyone said. I don't wait to text girls I'm interested in more then 3 days

• Text him, or email or call or any form of contact. Forget any rules about how long you should wait to contact someone or wether or not something indicates that he's ignoring you, and just contact him. It's highly plausible the reason he never texted is because he was hoping you would.

• Guys don't bite you know. It doesn't hurt if you try to text him first for once.

What Girls Said 1

• If he hasn't text , Go on with your life. He knows your number , Do you think he's thinking about you like that .

• how do you know he isnt. Guys sometimes feel that texting or calling to fast can look needy or look like he's moving to fast. And then girls think this and everything falls apart

(just saying guys have feelings too)

• Thanks so much , I would but I don't ask questions I just give it . So I don't accept friend requests , I hate that you can't email each other without adding friends . I take psychology so helping others is also a learning experience for me. If I start adding friends you would be on my list I will remember your name Thanks again

• LOL I'm a registred nurse .I am dating with a U.S Navy guy he is a commander now same guy .. we are dating for 3months. I like him and he like me too...last time he said to me he love me, I ask him are we boyfriend and girlfriend now? he love me and this is hard for him being away with me he need time he said he want me to be his girlfriend but he need time, he said he don't want to hurt me he think he cannot take care of me the way I need because he travel a lot he is not ready for me to treat t