I want a kiss! What do I do?

So I'm dating this super awesome guy, kinda shy and dorky like me and we haven't kissed. I'm a little nervous to just plant one on him so how should I do it?

Finally happened, but WAY to long of a story to put on here, let's just say sometimes you have to be put on the spot for things to happen :3

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree, just kiss him anyway. Trust me, the first one is the hardest, crossing that first barrier. After that, assuming he likes it, other kisses will be much easier.

What Guys Said 9

• next time you're close (hugging, cuddling, something) separate a little bit so you're face to face then just lean in and do it. Start it gently because you don't know what kind of kiss he likes or if he's even going to be prepared for it and if things seem to have gone alright to initiate, let him take the kiss further or take it further yourself and see how he reacts

• Well if your dating, just do it...If your shy or too nervous, ask him if he would like one...

• You could ask him "May I kiss you?" and he'll undoubtedly say yes. Then just go for it.

• I suspect he is just shy and nervous to make the first move. Id be willing to bet that if you went for it he'd reciprocate and be loving it. So I say when you are out just maybe put your hands round his neck and look into his eyes. it will either happen naturally or just edge your lips closer to his to make him do the same.

Im sure you'll both be on it in no time!

• I love the choice of words. "Plant one on him." I really think you should just plant them all over him.

• Get really close to him face to face (in the right setting) and wait for it. If it doesn't come, go for the quick plant and run.

• I don't mean facing him directly persay

• go to orphanage ...there are so many sweet children around ..innocent and selfless...if you really want a kiss you shld go there...seriously that's what came in my mind wen I saw the title so I wrote

• He will read it in your eyes so don't worry... when you both are alone just try looking in each others eyes and the shy guy will be seeded by d feeling of kissing you and will plant it on you :)

• He might see it, but if he's super shy he may struggle to actually go for it.

• Just plant the first one on him, all the next ones will be a piece of cake

• if he is shy and dorky, how did he stand a chance with you? did he approach you first or did you approach him first?

What Girls Said 4

• When you get that moment when you both lock eyes together for more than 4 seconds, just lean in a little. Maybe the guy you're dating is not good with iniating so you should take the iniative if he doesn't. When I was spending time with my friend(now boyfriend<3 ) I got to the point where we were holding hands all the time and I wanted a kiss, he is very shy at first and so I asked him for a kiss, ended up kissing me on the forhead because he was so nervous for some reason. Two days later, he planted one on me for the first time out of two years of being friends, and he kissed me when we both looked into each others eyes at the beach during the sunset <3 You need good timing, maybe go somewhere where there is not many people or maybe even private. Patience, you will know when it is the right time, don't think about it too much and just relax :) good luck, tell me how it goes!

• If you're shy, just give him the 'I wanna kiss you look'--- everyone gets the look, its all soft and pretty and looks good on guys. xD

Just look at his lips, give him the look, or bite your lip, and then if he's too shy and doesn't lean in after that, lean in yourself and he'll lean his head, too. Or just hold eye contact with him for a long time and he'll be like... Oh..

Or be like 'Kiss me' and smile.

• it hast to be very natural at the right time and right place you might haved to take charge!that isn't a bad thing but things should just flow...you will know when the time is right!

• Planting one on him is going to be the only way it will happen