Girls: Have you ever dated a guy with a lof ot money?

A lot of money? And I don't mean the kind he earned himself. Like from his parents? And if so, did you feel weird at all, like maybe you weren't good enough? Just curious. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like America today. The Democrats hate people with money, especially money that they inherited. They all think it should be shared and what not, but it was earned at some point and passed down to next of kin. It's almost like they view the hardworking and successful as "too good". Or how about people who work their asses off to make all their own money, that apparently makes people feel not good enough too. I mean people are lazy, don't want to work or go to school in order to learn anything, but should have what the rich do. Since that's fair. In your situation it doesn't seem like he projects his money on you, so I don't think you have any need to feel weird.

• The problem isn't always people being too lazy, there are millions of people in the world who want jobs but can't find one. People putting down loads of money for their education, then not being able to find a job to pay their student loans--because there are no jobs!

I'm not as concerned with who has money, but rather HOW they got that money. If you're rich because you're a republican who starts a war and takes oil by force from other countries, then yeah, f*** you.

• The Republicans/U.S. didn't take over any oil by force. Look at the current gas prices and cost per barrel of oil. Let's be real here. Obama said he'd create jobs and hasn't. Time to put someone in office who can.

What Guys Said 3

• I always wondered that. My father was the cto of alcutel-lucent and is now the senior executive of nice systems. He recently bought some nursing homes so my bro in laws have a job. Lets just say I never needed a job. My gf's have always been wealthy too not out of specific choice it just happened that way. But my 3 older sisters and my brother all married girls from reg families. I always wondered if they feel out of place but non of them seem to they all seem very comfortable with us.

• I do not have a lot of money..actually simply middle class...but I always had more money than any girl I dated..and some of them were not comfortable with that...but I did not mind and I always told them "it is easier for you to get used to my style of living than it would be for me to get used to your style of living" eh..it seemed to b OK after I told them that? o.O

• Like you aren't good enough? I don't think many girls feel that way when they are dating a guy with money. They usually think they deserve a piece of his pie.

• Holy sweeping generalizations, Batman!

Even if she is just trying to go for a piece of the pie, going after a guy that is a trust-fund baby instead of a self-made man is a terrible plan anyway.

But to answer her question, no, you shouldn't feel undervalued here. As long as you're trying to maintain your own independence and not rely on him for every monetary decision you make you should feel like an equal in the relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't, but my best friend was in that situation. She was dating a guy a lawyer from a very prominent family of lawyers. Her biggest complaint was that anytime they were near any of his family she felt the eyes of ice on her. She said they were polite, but would never start up a conversation she could be part of. Once her boyfriend got tired of banging her he dumped her!

• No :( would be cool though. I'd know if he was to marry me in the future that we'd be financially suficiant...Yeah that be nice.