Would you date someone who has slept with your friends?

Whether it was a one night stand, a friends with benefits or a fling or whatever, if you had good chemistry with the person and connected with them would you date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. If I knew she was the type to do one night stands and such, I wouldn't date her, especially if it was with a friend. Imagine you getting in an argument with him and that gets said. lol Getting his sloppy seconds and what not.

If they were dating them, it's similar to the above, but I also trust my friends' judgment in women, and if there was something wrong with them and they broke up, I'm not dealing with her. If she broke up with one of them, I would date her because that would be kind of rubbing his face in it and that could be her sole purpose of dating me in the first place.

What Girls Said 5

• As long as the friend is OK with it I guess then yeah

• Hellll no

• No way. Can't stop imagining. No thanks.

• No so later on she'd be bashing me that I got her sloppy seconds no thanks

• I don't think so.

The chemistry would have to be INCREDIBLE, like this is my soul mate hands down -

I'm possessive, so just knowing he had his d*** that is suppose to be the only d*** for me, in one of my friends? Ugh, just typing it out makes me cringe a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• if she has slept with a friend of mine that's a girl, then yes id date her, a guy friend would be no way :D

• no.

• No it weird and awkward.

• sure, why not?

• No but I have