Booty call wants to know why I don't initiate?

Been hooking up with a dude since last year July. Every couple to few weeks he'll booty text and invite me over. Other than that, we don't talk much or see each other. Usually it's a sleepover and sometimes there's hand holding but not much more. Last night he was out til 4am and texted me, asking why I never initiate the hookup. Should I take that as a basic question? Or is there chance he's thinking I'm uninterested? Is he only interested cause I come across as not caring?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he is getting tired of always being the one to call for sex. Even if a girls sex's you every time you ask for it, it after a time has you wondering why and questioning yourself as to why she never starts things.

I know a few guys that have started cheating for this reason, because the person they were sexing never seemed to want sex unless they started things. It will make you start to question your sex appeal, and go out and have sex with someone else just to prove to yourself that other women find you sexually attractive.

• ah, good point. yea, I'll sometimes text but never to the point will I suggest meeting up. subconciously I guess I want him to be the one to ask ME and I wind up "dropping the ball". really not that compilcated, I just need to just take a chance--esp now that I know he feels that way

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0