He never initiates contact over text?

I've been texting this guy I met on Facebook. He doesn't live far away since I moved closer for work reasons. I am always the one who has to initiate contact over text. When I do that we text for hours and he really opens up, flirts. He's said he wants to meet but I am trying to let him come up with the idea of it, since I don't want it all to be me. What do I do? What is his game?

He is perfect. I really want to conquer him. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont look at it like a game .. that's the first step of ruining a potential relation its not a war .. as for guys who don't initiate maybe he got used to you initiating so its not an issue so just try not to initiate or initiate less to see if he is gonna talk to you

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's just one of those of people who hates initiating conversations with people they don't know well because he is self-conscious and feels he is annoying you. But he said he wants to meet you so I'd say wait until that happens before deciding whether or not he is worth your time.

What Girls Said 1

• Just don't initiate conact and see if he does?