Guys why do some of you go for younger girls?

My guy friend complains about how young girls are immature, while I agree to an extent I do believe not all are immature. Thing is he's 24 going on 25 and is now dating a 19 year old which isn't really that young but she's not exactly mature. So why complain about immature girls and say you'll never date one, but still date one? I only like him as a friend so this isn't jealously, I'm just genuinely curious as to why.

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have the mindset of never aging if he always dates college girls.

What Guys Said 2

• generally speaking girls re more mature than men at that age bracket of course there are exemptions to the rule.

At 25 most guys are not quite settled down yet. I am speaking for personal experience and what I see around in the past and these days. Even more so these days guys display too many narcissistic traits that guys in the past did not had except for very few and mainly gay people then.

• Because I know so many girls who desire only to date men older than them.

What Girls Said 1

• Because he's thinking with his penis and then wants to bitch about it. Tell him he should start following his own advice before he starts to complain. Those types of people annoy me to no extent.