What do you say to a man the day after you had sex?

I have been seeing this guy for a few months and last night we cuddled, watched some movies, and one thing led to another. After he got back from PT this morning he drove me back home and kissed me goodbye. He hasn't texted me all day and I'm starting to wonder if I am just another "touchdown" in his ball field. He is Air Force after all. I'm not saying all military is bad for that, but the ones that I have chosen are. Help? Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It hasn't been 24 hrs yet! Give him 5 days. This isn't the movies where the guy calls or comes to see you the next day...all excited and google eyed. Although some morons do this. He will likely contact you tonight, or at least by Sat.

• I wasn't expecting all that. I just kinda got the feeling that he got what he wanted and now he's out. We don't talk everyday to begin with. We just occasionally hang out. Who knows what this is.

• I finally texted him myself and said, "What do you think?" He said, "Your sweet what do you think"

-Thanks, I need my bro friends back for these situations. :/

• LOL..that was an interesting text. My response would have been.."think about what"? Good luck

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't feel it