For the ladies, what is a guys best feature if you were to date him

Out of everything a guy you would date has to offer, what do you think is his best feature

Most Helpful Girl

• For personality, they have to be respectful, but have a good sense of humor. They should be able to joke around without having to make everything dirty, or rude, or whatever.

As for looks, I'm typically drawn to the eyes and the smile. That's pretty much self explanitory. I just like a guy with a nice smile, and nice eyes. No certain color or shape though, because everyone's different. what looks good on one person won't always look good on another.

What Girls Said 8

• They have to have a good sense of humor. and of course, eyes don't kill. I'm studying medicine so I have to be busy and studying all the time so I want someone that can make me forget about my day and just make me laugh :)

• His eyes, what attracts me most to ANY guy is eyes, they must be blue.

• Humor. Morals and overall personality is important as well, but I'm a clown and I need a Bozo!

• That he respects me... it's important to me that I know a guy isn't going to push me to do things that I'm not comfortable with.

• His hair - on his head and other places.

• Definitley his smile. There's nothing sexier to me than when a guy smiles!

• Physically - His smile OR abs..

Personality - His understanding.

• Personality

What Guys Said 0