Dating an older guy?

I meet this guy during an internship last summer. We ultimately keep in touch because he was helped me learn more about history and archiving. At the beginning of the summer, I began helping him archive some papers. We were knee deep in papers and material when I accidently tripped over a stack. He caught me and I kind of rested there for a minute. Then he kissed me. I kissed him back and then we had a steamy moment there in his living room. We didn't have sex , just made out. He's been treating me differently since then but I'm not sure if it's right to consider dating him. He's almost 20 years older than I am and I wasn't sure if it was just a heat of the moment thing or something different.

What do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• How has he been treating you differently?

I would have to know this before I give you an answer.

• He texts me every morning and night, when he used to only text me when he needed to ask me something. He comes by my school and offers to take me to lunch/dinner. If we're together somewhere he often does things to touch me or just flat out touches me (holding my hand, rubbing my back, trailing his fingers up and down my arm). Hugs when we part ways.

• I'm glad I could help. You'll really see what he's all about if you take things at a slower pace and don't move on too quickly. Guys that just want sex won't stick around and will move on to the next great thing quickly.

• Ty for ba :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• need more details.

• Like?

• what stacyzee said basically..wat was your relationship like, how is he acting now, etc