What's your favorite places for first and second date?

Some people prefer short first date and if you like each other then go for a dinner second date.

What is your preference and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the first few date, I will ask the girl out to somewhere simple for a meal or to study together. Usually will not last very long. This is because I take time to get to know the girl and the first few time we meet is not going to have like fireworks and sparkle, so I will want the meet up not to be too long.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i like a short/simple first date like coffee or if you are old enough drinks. I like it this way because if you don't like or don't hit it off with the person you don't have to sit there and wait for food or wait to finish eating. which can be really awkward. drinks are simple, if you don't like the person you can just take your drink or get through one drink and call it a night. second dates I like for it to be longer because we have interest in one another if we agreed to meet again.

• For the first date, I'd like to have a long date.. like have dinner somewhere nice, and just talk and have fun, and get to know each other.

For the second date I'd like something more "relaxed", like going to the movies, or bowling, because we would already know each other better then :)

• A first date you could see a movie both of you guys agree to or go get coffee or just go get lunch together. The second date you can go to the beach, movies again, a fancy dinner, or just a walk around the park. Hope I helped to let your imagination flow :3

• dinner is OK but it could be awkward..i like coffee or dessert or a drink so you are focusing on each other..harder to do while eating. but if he wanted to go out for dinner it would be OK by me