Date a girl not as attractive?

I was just wondering why some guys go from dating a really nice looking girl to one who isn't as good looking and is a lot bigger? Is it possible that it could be just cause the other bigger girl is willing to have sex just confused here thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• That's one possible reason, yes. Some guys think "if she's not as attractive physically, she's probably willing to make up for it in other ways." And they are often right.

But it might simply be that this girl has a great personality and is very compatible with him, and he doesn't really care that her appearance isn't quite as ideal as maybe the last girl was. Guys are attracted to a large variety of looks and body types, but really, far more than women believe, it's the personality that matters in a relationship.

Most guys care MORE about looks if it's just sex. They won't have to deal with her personality much, so they don't care if she's a nasty bitch, as long as she's hot. But for a relationship, most guys realize that personality is crucial, and so they are less focused on looks and more on getting a good personality match. Most guys, anyway.

What Guys Said 12

• That's a possibility. 'the other bigger girl is willing to have sex' suggests the 'really nice looking girl' wasn't having sex.

It doesn't matter how hot she is if she's not sleeping with him.

Its like saying 'why would you drive a toyota when you have a Ferrari (by the way you can't drive the Ferrari).

• Honestly this question is impossible to answer. There could be a 101 reasons why he left for a new girl. Physical attraction and sex aren't everything to us guys, contrary to popular belief.

• HE could find her attractive. What is attractive to you, or to one particular man, isn't necessarily attractive to another person, and visa versa.

Indeed, no matter how bad one looks, somewhere in the world someone will find them attractive.

• He could genuinely like her...looks aren't EVERYTHING. Plus he probably finds her look more "pleasing" to him than you do.

OR...he could just be with her because he thinks a female that is lower on the universal attraction scale is an "easier lay", or a "better lay" (there's a stereotype that really attractive girls are more prone to be "lazy" during sex).

• Bigger women make for better lovers. The nice looking girls can have an attitude like they just have to look pretty and lay there doing nothing in bed. Bigger girls tend to be so much wetter and willing to please. Who's to say that the bigger girl isn't better looking either. It is all subjective really.

• I mean yes its a possible reason but most likely the confidence they've been crushed and feel like dating what's beneath their original standards. Unless he's just open-minded to dating whomever.

• LOL I think the question should be Date a guy not as attractive? Of course that doesn't happen, because women never or will never date an unattractive guy unless he's rich, hung or both.

• From personal experience... because the previous really hot girl was a f***ing **** bitch... seriously... The less attractive kinda pudgy girl is really nice (AND she's more interesting, as in she actually has a personality outside of being a stuck up ****).

I can't speak for any other men in any other situations. That's just mine.

• Not for me I want a wife that's takes my breath away... My soul mate.. Any form god brings it in is perfect. I'm looking for her and I would love her all. Since I want the white picket fence life.

• a.)The guy thinks the new girl he is with is good looking.

b.)He wanted to try a bigger girl.

c.)He knows he can get sex from her.

d.)There compatible with each other.

e.)He could not get a "good looking" girl this time.

• Sometimes that you could be the case, but there are guys that find bigger girls attractive. A guy can actually like them and want to be with them.

• That's definitely a possibility. A girl who is willing to put out, is more datable to many guys than a good looking girl who is just a tease.

What Girls Said 2

• No it's not just for sex, it's their personalities , that's what makes a girl attractive

• Yes,they do not have to put much effort on her.Nice looking girls tend to have higher standard and preferences.