Why is my ex acting like this?

I broke up with my ex about a month ago. I liked her but we both just had too much on our plates, and were going in different directions. She was kind of sad when we broke up and she cried a little. It was still friendly though. So, a few weeks after our breakup she sent me a text that said "I miss you", and I didn't really know what to say so I didn't respond. We also work together, but not in the same department so I rarely see her there. I told one guy at work who I'm friends with about it, and I guess that got back to her. She sent me another text that said " It was really douchey of you to tell people at work about that text message I sent you." I didn't respond that either. I've seen her at work a few times, and she acts really happy with her co-workers but she acts like I don't even exist. Like, I was standing right in front of her and she didn't look at me once. Why is she acting like this?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know but don't worry, I think what you did was appropriate and I'd suggest you stick to it, it seems to be working out.

People act in all sorts of ways whether they're with someone or not so don't be too concerned about her actions after all this.

• not responding was a bad decision. telling people what she said was an even worse decision. she was offended that you would do that and not responding when she confronted you about it was even worse. you are acting like a douche. you ignore her so she's gonna ignore you now. simple as that. she's going to act as happy as possible to make you feel like you are missing out

What Guys Said 0