Girls that are not that good looking or ugly - how do you get dates?

sorry if this sounds horrible. I know I'm not good looking (don't give me all that work on yoru self-esteem sh*t) never get asked out, and I know I'm not really pretty. Tried fixing my hair, skin all that sh*t not working :(

I do have friends, get friend-zoned when I approach guys all that.

so girls that know what I mean, and you rate yourself like a 3 or 4 or below let me know how do you date, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look here is the deal, and I know this sounds like some of the esteem business you were talking about, however I'm not one of those guys that is all hung up on looks, as I don't exactly think I look like George Clooney or Brad Pitt myself. What I'm trying to say is I always try and find the attractive qualities in a woman regardless of what is typically believed to be attractive. I have been with women who would normally be considered unattractive, and I was always able to see what was under the surface. My thoughts are if you can accept me for the way I am, then I can certainly do the same for you. Additionally when I was growing up I spent a lot of time around my Mother who was very vain, and critical of other women, trying to criticize them to make herself feel better for her insecurities, so I started to take a closer look at her targets of ridicule and determined that, one looks are not that important, and two everybody deserves love, so it is my policy to get to know someone before I make snap judgements on what is or isn't attractive. I hope this helps you some, and just remember that who you are is far more important than what you look like.

What Guys Said 2

• Aim low.

It might make me an ass saying that but really no guys going to want to date someone he feels is below him.

• idk any girl that gets dates unless its with another ugly dude, being ugly and a girl? damn that must suck, guess you're gonna have to actually work in life

What Girls Said 4

• I've personally known a few girls that I'd probably rate about a 3-5 of the attractive scale that have landed hot guys. The reason is because they are either really funny, smart super confident, and ACT like they are worth a million bucks. When you're insecure, even if you're "hot" guys see right through that and move on to the next. It's all in your confidence and personality. Once you can seriously appreciate all the amazing things about your self that energy will rub off and you'll snag a guy that is worth it.

• They date guys who aren't good looking and emphasize their personality and other useful qualities like intelligence, cooking, motherliness, etc.

Develop a sense of humor

Dress nicely and do your hair and wear makeup. I don't care if even after doing all that you're still barely average, do it anyway! A 4 with good presentation is better than a 5 who looks like a bum. Being average or below gives you no leeway so you have to take care of yourself

Don't approach guys because if guys don't know you, all they have to judge is your looks.you would probably do better by hanging out with a guy a few times and "growing on him".

Be classy.do not come off easy or slutty.some guys may give passes to a hot girl who's a slut, but if you're not good looking you kinda have to be ladylike

• Make up and flirting my friend (to draw them in)! Also just be a wonderful person and don't go for shallow guys.

• Guys ask me out because I'm nice. A lot of them stay because (their words, not mine) I "love gaming, being generally nerdy, am intellegent and am a damn good cook."

guys are too stuck up nowdays. I've seen too many guys who maybe rate a 4 go after an 8 girl and cry about how they're always single...

• but they plry give you a chance because of their looks. I don't think I'm totally ugly sometimes I even think I'm pretty 6 or 7 but I get rejected so much that I think its cz I'm so ugly and now I'm forcing myself to believe it. Can't be my personality though, because these guys don't know me super well.

• there's your problem. Get to know them as friends first. That way, they see all the parts of you that are amazing.