Should I break down and date an ugly girl? Or is that a bad idea?

I want a girlfriend, kinda. I'm not desperately looking, but it would be cool to have one. Anyway, I don't get very many girls, but most of those that I do get are ugly and I don't want to date them. I told myself I'd never break down and date a girl if she was too ugly. I know that MAY sound a bit shallow, but if someone would do that to me, why can't I do it to someone else? Also, I still feel like I may be able to get a decent looking girl, but I've been holding on to that for quite a while with no results. Should I date an ugly girl? Or just stay alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• its not shallow to want to date someone you are physically attracted to, but you need to take into account your own looks too. don't expect to date a 5 star gorgeous girl if you are mediocre looking. go for a girl on the same level as you, also its really not a good idea to just get a girlfriend for the sake of it. wait and find someone you really like. I've never been in a serious relationship, and I'm fine because I want to go out with someone I really care for, and who really cares for me :)

What Girls Said 3

• Date girls on your level and learn to like them, or improve your looks so you can get better looking girls. If you're a 3 you can't be shocked that 3s are the only fish biting. You're not gonna get a 7 if you're a 3. I'm just saying

• If you want better looking girls maybe you need to improve your personality some. I know we all have standards but attraction should be based on more than just looks. Who knows maybe a 3 is what you need for a good wakeup call. I know its cliche but don't judge a book by its cover. You even said it yourself that girls do it to you so why would you put someone else through it if you don't like going through it yourself.

• Stay alone...Its mean to.lead them on

What Guys Said 0